St. David Lighthouse
St. George's Parish, Bermuda
N 32° 21.841 W 064° 39.102
St. David Lighthouse is located on St. David Island on the lighthouse road on Mount Hill at northeast end of Bermuda.
St. David Lighthouse is the northernmost of two lighthouses in Bermuda. It is constructed of Bermuda stone and became operational on November 3, 1879. It is still in use today. The tower is 55 feet high and is 208 feet above sea level. The light has a range of 20 nautical miles.
The stamp was issued by Bermuda in 1938 as part of a set of five designs showing scenes of Bermuda.